Buses to Kilamarsh from Sheffield

Topic.

Seen a job I want to apply for on a website I found on Google earlier, but it's in Kilamarsh which is in Derbyshire and I have no idea how to get there! I would be travelling from Town either by Bus or Train or a combination of both if need be.

I'd go to travelsouthyorkshire.com but I don't know exactly where abouts in Kilamarsh the job is, and it's in Derbyshire anyway so that site wouldn't probably know.

There used to be quite a regular bus service there and back but, from what I recall, the last bus either way was something like 7.30pm, so if the job ends later than that then you might be stuck.

The other option is to get the tram to Halfway and walk to Killamarsh. Depending where abouts in Killamarsh the job is that might be a much quicker bet.

Topic.

Seen a job I want to apply for on a website I found on Google earlier, but it's in Kilamarsh which is in Derbyshire and I have no idea how to get there! I would be travelling from Town either by Bus or Train or a combination of both if need be.

I'd go to travelsouthyorkshire.com but I don't know exactly where abouts in Kilamarsh the job is, and it's in Derbyshire anyway so that site wouldn't probably know.

As you are fond of quoting Google is our friend.

Bus service 49 and 49A run to Killamarsh

Try link below

http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/timetables/

There used to be quite a regular bus service there and back but, from what I recall, the last bus either way was something like 7.30pm, so if the job ends later than that then you might be stuck.

The other option is to get the tram to Halfway and walk to Killamarsh. Depending where abouts in Killamarsh the job is that might be a much quicker bet.

There is a regular bus service during the day of 30 minutes, in the evening and weekend it drops down to hourly, but the last bus into the city centre leaves just after 22:30.

What's the job Rich? I know a lot of people in Killamarsh. May be able to put in a word.

Check your PMs, you should have a message from me :)

Archived