Buses to Kilamarsh from Sheffield

its at least a 20 min walk from halfway i know did it in the snow lol better now theres a bridge good luck with the job

Halfway bus depot across from grahams tyres is 5mins walk from killamarsh shops (co-op) maybe 20 in the snow :|

Halfway bus depot across from grahams tyres is 5mins walk from killamarsh shops (co-op) maybe 20 in the snow :|

Possibly if you're big into your power walking. For me its about 15 minutes at a push... Then again, about 60% of the overall time is usually spent watching traffic fly by at the Massey truck place, waiting to cross :(

Hate the walk, had to do it for 2 years from school. There was a bus which went from Sheffield interchange to Bridge Street, pretty central to Killamarsh, however as it passed from S.Yorks to Derbyshire i couldnt use a student pass or anything. Not sure if this matters on other pass types or whatever, but ended up costing me about £4.60 for a single

If anyone cares, I've just applied for the job at Killamarsh, wish me luck! :D

If anyone else can help with how to get there feel free to add to this thread.

Good luck Rich!

My bro lives down there......

There used to be quite a regular bus service there and back but, from what I recall, the last bus either way was something like 7.30pm, so if the job ends later than that then you might be stuck.

The other option is to get the tram to Halfway and walk to Killamarsh. Depending where abouts in Killamarsh the job is that might be a much quicker bet.

I don't do "stuck", if I ever miss the last Bus, I just phone me Dad :D

Good for you. Im confused though because you've told me a few times the social have said your too disabled to work so i applaud your efforts to prove them wrong and pay your way.

I hope you get it :)

Good for you. Im confused though because you've told me a few times the social have said your too disabled to work so i applaud your efforts to prove them wrong and pay your way.

I hope you get it :)

Your = you're.

And thanks.

Archived