People who enjoy the downfalls of others

It seems to me that some people simply wallow in the downfall of their fellow human beings. They appear to take great delight from their suffering and inability to cope at what the world throws at them. It is particularly noticeable from tories who are ok for cash because of what mummy and daddy gave them.

Why are some people like this? I have noticed it on various threads on here over the last few days. The daddy bought me this and mummy gave me that brigade are always the worst people. They love to gloat and tell others "I'm alright Jack":|

It seems to me that some people simply wallow in the downfall of their fellow human beings. They appear to take great delight from their suffering and inability to cope at what the world throws at them. It is particularly noticeable from tories who are ok for cash because of what mummy and daddy gave them.

Why are some people like this? I have noticed it on various threads on here over the last few days. The daddy bought me this and mummy gave me that brigade are always the worst people. They love to gloat and tell others "I'm alright Jack":|

Maybe Tories are ok for cash because they believe in working for a living. Just a thought.

Maybe Tories are ok for cash because they believe in working for a living. Just a thought.

I find that most conceited tories are daddy gave me this, daddy bought me that types. They usually get it given on a plate.

They are hypocrites who expect everyone else to work for what daddy gave them.

[=Sebtine;8893731]It seems to me that some people simply wallow in the downfall of their fellow human beings. They appear to take great delight from their suffering and inability to cope at what the world throws at them. It is particularly noticeable from tories who are ok for cash because of what mummy and daddy gave them.

I agree with your sentiments. As someone just said in another thread, delusions of grandeur, they cant help themselves.

I agree with your sentiments. As someone just said in another thread, delusions of grandeur, they cant help themselves.

This is why we should make inheritance illegal and thus create true equality.

Imagine it, for the first time in history...people are really born equal. :D

... I have noticed it on various threads on here over the last few days. The daddy bought me this and mummy gave me that brigade are always the worst people. They love to gloat and tell others "I'm alright Jack":|

Some examples would be useful. Including how you know their party political affiliations.

I find that most conceited tories are daddy gave me this, daddy bought me that types. They usually get it given on a plate.

What makes me laugh is how totally "self-made" they like to think they are, even though it is the road, hospital, law enforcement and social housing infrastructure (all of which are provided by the state) that have created the condusive environment in which they are able to operate.

What makes me laugh is how totally "self-made" they like to think they are, even though it is the road, hospital, law enforcement and social housing infrastructure (all of which are provided by the state) that have created the condusive environment in which they are able to operate.

Hmm....you're quite a smartypants I see.;)

What gives you the impression that only Tories have had something given to them by their father?

Archived