People who enjoy the downfalls of others

This is why we should make inheritance illegal and thus create true equality.

Imagine it, for the first time in history...people are really born equal. :D

Inheritance is a different issue because people don't inherit at birth, they generally only inherit much later in life. Banning inheritance would not prevent wealthy parents buying their children things while they (the parents) are still alive. In fact it would greatly incentivise it!

Inheritance is a different issue because people don't inherit at birth, they generally only inherit much later in life. Banning inheritance would not prevent wealthy parents buying their children things while they (the parents) are still alive. In fact it would greatly incentivise it!

Legislation could prevent it and it could be policed.:cool:

It seems to me that some people simply wallow in the downfall of their fellow human beings. They appear to take great delight from their suffering and inability to cope at what the world throws at them. It is particularly noticeable from tories who are ok for cash because of what mummy and daddy gave them.

Why are some people like this? I have noticed it on various threads on here over the last few days. The daddy bought me this and mummy gave me that brigade are always the worst people. They love to gloat and tell others "I'm alright Jack":|

I know what you mean. I can't stand people who appear to relish unemployment figures or debt or high intrest rates just score political points.

Them I don't like.

What a pointless thread. Nobody's going to read this rubbish.

I look forward to watching it slip down through the pages into oblivion. I love it when that happens.

I see that your actions have greatly enhanced the chances of it doing that.:hihi:

What gives you the impression that only Tories have had something given to them by their father?

I had a sense of what's right and wrong in life given by my father, have worked all my life and would rather stick red hot needles in my eyes than vote Tory:love:

The people i dislike the most are those who inherit, who have never had two pennies to scratch their bums with..and come across as holier than though attitude and love to see their family struggle and others..They make me sick as they squander their money.

Archived