People who enjoy the downfalls of others

In a previous thread the OP claims he had a huge inheritance and gave it all away to make his own way in life. Now he wants everyone else to do the same.

This thread is a thinly veiled attempt to get around to that subject. Don't play his game!

WOW......what have you been on. SEND ME SOME!:loopy:

Each to their own, you make your decisions and have to pay the consequences. There are quite a few people, or rather people who class themselves as Conservatives, at our meeting rooms and they generally get short shrift. They never have friends and tend to see everyone as a competitor, even their wives and members of their own family. They are the type of people who want state-financed services of support but once they have directly benefited from state handouts they want the drawbridge pulled up so nobody else can benefit from the services. They enjoy being vulgar and generally resort to making unecessary comments about their wealth, i.e. vulgar.

Each to their own, you make your decisions and have to pay the consequences. There are quite a few people, or rather people who class themselves as Conservatives, at our meeting rooms and they generally get short shrift. They never have friends and tend to see everyone as a competitor, even their wives and members of their own family. They are the type of people who want state-financed services of support but once they have directly benefited from state handouts they want the drawbridge pulled up so nobody else can benefit from the services. They enjoy being vulgar and generally resort to making unecessary comments about their wealth, i.e. vulgar.

Those sketches are greatly amusing. The sad part is that they would not be funny in the slightest if such people did not exist. Unfortunately they do exist in quite large numbers.

It seems to me that some people simply wallow in the downfall of their fellow human beings. They appear to take great delight from their suffering and inability to cope at what the world throws at them. It is particularly noticeable from tories who are ok for cash because of what mummy and daddy gave them.

Why are some people like this? I have noticed it on various threads on here over the last few days. The daddy bought me this and mummy gave me that brigade are always the worst people. They love to gloat and tell others "I'm alright Jack":|

The self made man or woman are far worse,since they imply all people can replicate their material success.

This is why we should make inheritance illegal and thus create true equality.

Imagine it, for the first time in history...people are really born equal. :D

Cant be done as parents would give away their assets before the died;most prudent people do this anyway to avoid IHT.What about inherited intelllgence and other traits which advantage the fortunate elite?

Cant be done as parents would give away their assets before the died;most prudent people do this anyway to avoid IHT.What about inherited intelllgence and other traits which advantage the fortunate elite?

The inequality in wealth redistribution is much more easily addressed. It is an excellent starting point.:)

Archived