Petrol now £1.20 a litre.. Good man Dave!

With the offer, yes it was.

Anything else?

The cost then was not £1-20p per litre. It was a conditional offer and you paid a higher price through the profit that they made on the other goods that you bought.

As an experiment I suggest that you go to a supermarket that has a "buy one get one free" offer on and see if you can just have the free one!:loopy:

That would be you're, if you're going to call people stupid don't be ignorant. ;)

If by making a spelling mistake is been ignorant then I fully accept being called so.

By you making a stupid statement, you should also accept being called stupid.

You'd be stupid to argue against that.

The cost then was not £1-20p per litre. It was a conditional offer and you paid a higher price through the profit that they made on the other goods that you bought.

As an experiment I suggest that you go to a supermarket that has a "buy one get one free" offer on and see if you can just have the free one!:loopy:

Yawn......

If by making a spelling mistake is been ignorant then I fully accept being called so.

By you making a stupid statement, you should also accept being called stupid.

You'd be stupid to argue against that.

That should be being, not been.;)

Actually the sentence is not very well constructed at all.:huh:

Archived