NYE Tickets Available - bóho

Hook

'morning

In case you haven't guessed over the last few months I work at bóho on campo lane! I bought ten tickets of the management for my family friends on NYE, and now I can't make it because of problems at home, so I'm having to go back to Teesside tonight.

I got them discounted, at £7.50 a ticket (half the price of a normal ticket) and I'm selling them on at that cost. Because I'm going to home tonight they've been left behind the bar. There isn't an actual ticket as such, it's just a pass to get in! But if you're interested you can give boho a call on 0114 279 5777 or just pop in!

The ticket gives you access to the bar for the entire evening as well as a champagne and canapé reception between 7.30pm and 8.30pm. There is also an excellent Jazz quartet playing live all evening. I'm gutted I can't make it, and I'd love somebody else to enjoy the evening, and I also don't really want to lose any money on the tickets.

If you're interested just drop me a bell, 279 5777! :)

Originally posted by thebodgie

Do you guys have a website?

Not interested in 10 tickets - but the jazz sounds alright. Who's playing?

The tickets are available individually. The website is available at http://www.bohosheffield.co.uk. If you're looking for more information the best thing to do is give us a call on 279 5777 and ask to speak to Mark :)

Archived