Kurt Cobain- Did Cali DeWitt Kill Him?

I saw Hole at the University in 1995. Courtney Love started by saying "whooah Maaanchester. Sure great to be here Maaanchester". Hole then played a song and then "Yeeeah Maaanchester" and then another song and then "Whoooo Maaaanchester" until someone in the audience shouted out "This is Sheffield". If that's who Cobain married then I couldn't really care who shot him.

I saw Hole at the University in 1995. Courtney Love started by saying "whooah Maaanchester. Sure great to be here Maaanchester". Hole then played a song and then "Yeeeah Maaanchester" and then another song and then "Whoooo Maaaanchester" until someone in the audience shouted out "This is Sheffield". If that's who Cobain married then I couldn't really care who shot him.

I went to counting crows gig and he got the wrong city and but right venue.

their lead singer was also addicted to drugs at that point in time. Blame addiction, not personality. Though, Kurt & Courtney did share their addiction together.

Okay, so conspiracies are not really my thing.

Since watching Nick Broomfield's explicit documentary Kurt and Courtney, my thoughts on what happened to Kurt have been turned upside down.

Nick explores the multi- faceted incident and speaks to everyone involved, except Kurt and Courtney's babysitter/ drug dealer/ Courtney's former boyfriend Michael 'Cali' DeWitt, who was not willing to talk.

El Duce, frontman of controversial and frankly disgusting hardocre band The Mentors claimed, on film, that Courtney offered him $50,000 to kill Kurt. He turned her down.

There were no legible fingerprints on the gun.

I could go on for hours, so to shorten the post, please go to http://www.justiceforkurt.com- a website with all the documents from the case, photos, eveidence, transcripts etc which has been created by Tom Grant PI, the private investigator Courtney hired to 'find' Kurt. He has not been paid a penny for any of his work, except his contract with Courtney in 1994.

So... what do you reckon?

No comments like 'Nirvana are crap' etc!

[CT Mode] The CIA had him killed so that in 2001 he wouldn't make an album about the 9/11 planes being super nano-holograms. Add up the running time of all Nirvana tracks and you get eleventy something which is a dead give away. INSIDE JOB!!!!!!0MG!!! [/CT Mode]

i know far worse bands than the mentors :)

as for kurt you DO know he did have a fragile mind (similer to mates of mine who have since left us) and he struggled with the change from his hardcore punk roots to world music superstar? he wasnt happy about the change at all

Archived