Kurt Cobain- Did Cali DeWitt Kill Him?

haha! okay, i'll rephrase what i was trying to say..

There are a lot of people all over the world you are really into 90s grunge, mainly hailing from Seattle as this is where it originated from.

:P

Ever been to Seattle? It's a pity that the "lot of people" didn't stay in Seattle as the grunge scene died there years ago.

Most of the old famous bars and clubs closed, some have reopened but not as grunge/dive/rock bars. It's very disappointing as an old Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam etc fan.

As for the original question, Elvis is still alive, Marilyn Monroe was killed by the Kennedys, and all conspiracy theories are true

I just looked Kurt up on Wikipedia as I don't actually remember anything about his death, and this bit made me laugh a little

"Apart from a minor amount of blood coming out of Cobain's ear, the electrician reported seeing no visible signs of trauma, and initially believed that Cobain was asleep until he saw the shotgun pointing at his chin."

Would there not be substantially more blood, and how would a shotgun pointed to the chin not be like the first thing you saw??

It was the electrician.

I just looked Kurt up on Wikipedia as I don't actually remember anything about his death, and this bit made me laugh a little

"Apart from a minor amount of blood coming out of Cobain's ear, the electrician reported seeing no visible signs of trauma, and initially believed that Cobain was asleep until he saw the shotgun pointing at his chin."

Would there not be substantially more blood, and how would a shotgun pointed to the chin not be like the first thing you saw??

It was the electrician.

And the electrician was sent round by Courtney!

Eldon Hoke (aka El Duce) admitted he was offered "50 grand to whack Kurt Cobain", but Nick Broomfield who interviewed him admitted he wasn't the most reliable witness.

El Duce was found dead near some railway tracks shortly after the interview. Police didn't bother investigating.

Load of rubbish.

Billy corgan did it in jealous rage over courtney love and to take the crown (king of grunge)

Well, apart from Smashing Pumpkins weren't really grunge. He himself says he wasn't grunge, but classes himself as An American Goth.

I'd say Alt Rock, but never grunge.

Incidentally, it's a coincidence as I was listening to them as I read this thread.

Archived