Magnificent7s darts winners in the 70s

mh01

does anyone have any photos of the magnificent 7 darts winners from the 1970s? preferably the white bear or black bull teams, im not sure which pubs won it in the 70s but any photos would be very much appreciated

rose jnn from high green won one year but not sure what year it was their is a photograph on the wall in the pub edley whitham, graham porter, mick hiner, and i think father and son cook (surname )also steve salmons not sure who else it is along time since i saw the picture

rose jnn from high green won one year but not sure what year it was their is a photograph on the wall in the pub edley whitham, graham porter, mick hiner, and i think father and son cook (surname )also steve salmons not sure who else it is along time since i saw the picture
if i remember correctly either the white bear or black bull (might have been both) won it in 77 & 78 ish, i know 1 of them won around that time. i believe the final was played at the old top rank

if i remember correctly either the white bear or black bull (might have been both) won it in 77 & 78 ish, i know 1 of them won around that time. i believe the final was played at the old top rank

Royal Hotel won it in 1978 last time it was played on a double board.

Archived