Pointless objects..

A pointless object popped into my head this morning-

the wedding chair cover-they look stupid, are only there for aesthetics and cost money. Anyone who pays money for these pointless objects loses cool points in my eyes:cool:

Give me some more pointless objects to get annoyed at. It must be an object not an EU bureaucrat!:hihi:

It's gotta be the 'Banana Holder'....What happens when you're down to your last banana?

Is that the one thats a rack? I guess you are right that is pointless!:hihi: I don't like the banana lunch box thing. It proabaly prevents bruises so it doesn't quite get into the pointless category but its a close thing!

Tuppaware that leaks!

Personal number plates (you might as well scrawl "I spend money on pointless rubbish" on the back of your car instead)!

dvds of (insert pointless reality show here)!

this isn't an object but I am going to add twitter anyway-I don't get it!

Seems to me Twitter is only for "Famous" people. Who gives a damn what I might say? Nobody. Come to think of it, who gives a damn what 'famoous' people say either? :hihi:

Talking of DVD's. What's the point of those ones that come with and extra disk with exclusive interviews with director / actors / how it was made! I don't bloody care how it was made, and I don't need to know!

Talking of DVD's. What's the point of those ones that come with and extra disk with exclusive interviews with director / actors / how it was made! I don't bloody care how it was made, and I don't need to know!

I don't mind the how it was made extras but I hate it when its a vague cv of the main actors and some pictures-rubbish!

Home burglar alarms, and car alarms! Does anyone pay the slightest bit of attention? Except to be annoyed if one wakes you up in the middle of the night!

How many times have you heard one going off, and just totally ignored it?

Archived