Pointless objects..

... In fact your point makes paying for a chair cover even more pointless, surely the hotel should be paying you to use the chair cover instead of the chair?
Your primary point was that its very existence rendered it pointless, not so much the cost. I was merely making the claim that it had a practical function.

Possibly you shouldn't be paying for the cover, and in a top class venue a basic everyday cover would be included, but some people go for the cheapest and gradually work their way up with the extras, whether it's a wedding or any other celebration :)

hen do and stag do t-shirts with comedy nicknames!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

and its grumpy wo-man I will have you know!

Why does everyone always assume I am a bloke? Its my inherent grumpiness isnt it-whoops thats sexist!:(

Ooooops! I suppose your name on here doesn't immediately suggest a female gender. Mines pretty obvious, but some on here, I have no idea what gender they might be.

Sorry!!! :cry:

Do you think so? lol, but I really meant add to me to the list of people who thought llamatron was a male. :)

hahaha...Should I go and hide now? :hihi:

How about those things that have suckers on the back for use in a bathroom. I've got a toilet roll holder, and a towel ring. Do they stay on the tiled wall (they should hold there), do they heck as like. Lucky if they last more than a day in position before crashing to the floor. Completely useless and pointless!

Archived