Pointless objects..

Surely, the llamatron bit gives it away? (that, and "la" usually signifying female gender in Spanish).

Hmmmm..That's a bit tenuous!...hahaha...and only obvious if you already know llamatron is female. Or I might be a bit thick!...Probably the latter :hihi:

Hmmmm..That's a bit tenuous!...hahaha...and only obvious if you already know llamatron is female. Or I might be a bit thick!...Probably the latter :hihi:

Not only tenuous, but contrived. I confess. I already knew llamatron was female from something she said in another thread a while back.

I thought a llamatron was supposed to be some form of electronic llama or possibly a llama dispenser

I thought it was one of the better names on the forum anyway

Surely, the llamatron bit gives it away? (that, and "la" usually signifying female gender in Spanish).

Pointless objects: spats. What are they all about?

llamatron is actually the hero of a 90s computer game involving a llama saving humans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llamatron

good try though:D

ps thanks for the new boggle word, that will help me at christmas! I had never heard of spats.

Oh no-I just gave them a use and ruined the thread at the same time. All these objects are useful as boggle words!

I thought a llamatron was supposed to be some form of electronic llama or possibly a llama dispenser

I thought it was one of the better names on the forum anyway

a llama dispenser would be a useless object unless you are using "llama" in a way I am not familiar with:huh:

That reminds me of the soap dispensers that you don't have to touch for them to dispense-utterly pointless!

llamatron is actually the hero of a 90s computer game involving a llama saving humans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llamatron

good try though:D

ps thanks for the new boggle word, that will help me at christmas! I had never heard of spats.

Oh no-I just gave them a use and ruined the thread at the same time. All these objects are useful as boggle words!

Never heard of spats?.....Mind you, they were a 1920's thing, and I suspect you're not 'that' old! :hihi:

What's a boggle word?....hahahahaha

Archived