Pointless objects..

Bolexs I have no idea where the apostrophe would go (Rolex fake). We know you don't have money to waste on a rolex and we are not fooled so why bother?

Similarly Louis Vitton handbags. If I see a girl with one I assume the bag is fake and the girls an air head, or if its not fake I assume the girl is very stupid for spending so much on a crap handbag.

Similarly Louis Vitton handbags. If I see a girl with one I assume the bag is fake and the girls an air head, or if its not fake I assume the girl is very stupid for spending so much on a crap handbag.

definitely, and they are ugly bags!

that would fall under the caveat in the op:nono: although she does own two pointless objects:D-some may dispute that!

otherwise good one:D

Well her brain has got to be one of them...What's the other? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Those new soap dispensers design to help you not have to touch the top preventing you from coming into contact with bacteria. Such as the Dettol hands free soap dispenser.

They are completely useless as you still have to touch the tap!

I wouldn't know a Louis Votton handbag from a tesco's carrier. Am I a philistine? :hihi:

Those new soap dispensers design to help you not have to touch the top preventing you from coming into contact with bacteria. Such as the Dettol hands free soap dispenser.

They are completely useless as you still have to touch the tap!

and because the washing part happens after pressing the button anyway!

Archived