Pointless objects..

Car stickers that say "baby on board" "little person on board" or any of that rubbish. Does anyone think ooh, I was thinking about crashing into the back of that car but now I've seen that sticket I'll crash into someone else insteadr?

they give me road rage, I find the idea that someone without a baby is worth less utterly disgusting.:rant:

Think of them as an "I am unlikely to be concentrating" sticker instead!!

haha I enjoyed that!

paraphrasing him "bum hole at the wheel":D

I always thought of having some alternative car stickers made, along the lines of: "Irritating, Sceaming little #### not on board"....and just so many other variations on a theme! :hihi::hihi:

I always thought of having some alternative car stickers made, along the lines of: "Irritating, Sceaming little #### not on board"....and just so many other variations on a theme! :hihi::hihi:

"I do not have a brat on board but please do not use this an excuse to shunt me up the beeeeeeeeeeeeeep"

its slightly long winded!

"I do not have a brat on board but please do not use this an excuse to shunt me up the beeeeeeeeeeeeeep"

its slightly long winded!

Hahahaha...you're right slightly 'wordy'. The dilemma is having too many words, so the typeface has to be small to fit them in, and people have to drive closer to you, to see what's written!

Archived