Does anyone leave their car doors unlocked?

I (accidentally) left my door unlock and found my car stereo (which i had installed the week before) stolen along with my satnav.

I'm posting this because i was parked on a driveway in front of the house and these people/person STILL walked up to my car and stole my things... maybe i have too much hope in humanity!!

oh and i did feel like an idiot for leaving my car unlocked but still i was shocked at how and what happend

I (accidentally) left my door unlock and found my car stereo (which i had installed the week before) stolen along with my satnav.

I'm posting this because i was parked on a driveway in front of the house and these people/person STILL walked up to my car and stole my things... maybe i have too much hope in humanity!!

oh and i did feel like an idiot for leaving my car unlocked but still i was shocked at how and what happend

If they want to get in they'll get in.Make it as hard as possible-even in a locked garage lock it.

to be honest if I left my car unlocked, especially with a stereo & satnav in it, I'd be very surprised if somebody DIDN'T still them. No matter how safe your area is, you're still going to get opportunists who look out for unlocked cars.

Well i called the police and really it was pointless as they really cant do much in this kind of situation.

If the car was on the road then i would expect people to check the doors etc.. and break into the car but its the fact that the car was on a driveway, that is wat surprised me really

Archived