Does anyone leave their car doors unlocked?

I don't have a choice, mine locks itself. Even when I'm in it. :suspect:

Must be really gutting feeling though, just that one time you forget that some little twerp goes and takes your stuff. :mad:

Kinda related story;

My dad always parks around the back of our house, on our shared driveway. But a few bonfire night's ago, cos we had some large fireworks, he put it on the front street, outside our house.

In the early house of the morning it was keyed all down one side, and been crashed into on the otherside. Yup, the little twerp drove off too. :rant:

"Does anyone leave their car doors unlocked?" of course, and a bundle of tenners on the front seats as well, along with the car and house keys.:loopy:

I despair.

Angel.

Talking about a bungle of tenders i do leave a bunch of cash ,mostly ones underneath, along with my iPad in full sight on my living room table if I'm away for any length of time, those are the first things I look for when I walk in, so far there always in the same place I never lock house doors either, just at night if I remember.

Well, you must live in a very nice, safe neighbourhood Poppins 8) Unfortunately, none of us Sheffielders do :(

Yes I do, it's a nice working class neighborhood , my neighbors are a mixture of nurses, plumbers, landscapers, teachers, custodians and a few retirees. Did have a couple of drug dealers at one time, but we got rid of that lot.:)

Yes I do, it's a nice working class neighborhood , my neighbors are a mixture of nurses, plumbers, landscapers, teachers, custodians and a few retirees. Did have a couple of drug dealers at one time, but we got rid of that lot.:)

Wisteria Lane, so are you Lynette or Bree?

Its not normally the neighbours you need to watch out for. I once got burgled at Gleadless valley (well more than once) but one time a heroin addict who lived downstairs asked if I knew who did it, I said No. He said he bests he did, and he thought it was disgusting. "You need to go to better areas to rob, you don't steal off your own, you know whos got and who ant!" :hihi:

I (accidentally) left my door unlock and found my car stereo (which i had installed the week before) stolen along with my satnav.

I'm posting this because i was parked on a driveway in front of the house and these people/person STILL walked up to my car and stole my things... maybe i have too much hope in humanity!!

oh and i did feel like an idiot for leaving my car unlocked but still i was shocked at how and what happend

I did one night and they went into mine, they didnt find the sat nav!! but had taken everything out to have a good look. scary to think that folk are walking about trying the car doors every night, as the people opposite had left theirs unlocked one night and they took sat nav etc. both cars were parked on drives

Archived