Summer songs that you listen to when chilling in the sunshine

We were in the garden chilling out, listening to old songs.

In particular Mammas and Papas, California dreaming, Summertime, Mungo jerry and the Isley Brothers, Summer Breeze.

What are your favourite bbq, summer nights, sitting in the sunshine songs?

When I was out earlier on today doing some errands the media player in the car made a fabulous choice and presented me with the Reef album Glow, which it turns out is a wonderful accompaniment to a warm sunny day :)

Apologies to all the people in Walkley and Crookes who may have been disturbed by my reconnection with Reef :blush:

When I was out earlier on today doing some errands the media player in the car made a fabulous choice and presented me with the Reef album Glow, which it turns out is a wonderful accompaniment to a warm sunny day :)

Apologies to all the people in Walkley and Crookes who may have been disturbed by my reconnection with Reef :blush:

Oh never mind them ....:love:

I really liked that Longcol.....:)

Thanks - other summery songs by Kevin Ayers you might want to have a look out for are "May I?", "Champagne Cowboy Blues" and "Connie on a Rubber Band".

And "Oh Wot a Dream".

Archived