1.2 million pounds to be shared between 12 towns

On the news this moring the government have announced that a whopping 1.2 million pounds is to be shared between 12 named towns to regenerate their local high streets! WOW.

That's 100,000 pounds each.!!!!!...WOW

It aint gonna make the slightest difference. Is it?

My god. What a country we live in.

Turning their noses at £100k.

I would be very interested to see what towns are nominated to receive this. In a small run down town a £100,000 grant could do lots of good things.

I am pretty convinced the government was not prepared to build in mini meadowhall on every failing high street but more access and structure improvements, cleaning and asthetic improvements which would benefit marketing the town centre or just a general boost to a small town's funding.

Would £100k not make a significant change to your lives? If not. I think you need to take a good look at yourself.

On the news this moring the government have announced that a whopping 1.2 million pounds is to be shared between 12 named towns to regenerate their local high streets! WOW.

That's 100,000 pounds each.!!!!!...WOW

It aint gonna make the slightest difference. Is it?

You can get a 'how to wash your hands' video from the Council for £100,000.

:D

My god. What a country we live in.

Turning their noses at £100k.

I would be very interested to see what towns are nominated to receive this. In a small run down town a £100,000 grant could do lots of good things.

I am pretty convinced the government was not prepared to build in mini meadowhall on every failing high street but more access and structure improvements, cleaning and asthetic improvements which would benefit marketing the town centre or just a general boost to a small town's funding.

Would £100k not make a significant change to your lives? If not. I think you need to take a good look at yourself.

Yep!!!!..For me personally it would make a huge life changing difference. A high street?...Nope!

Archived