Out comes the sun and i go in the house.

I love the sun but i have incredibly ignorant neighbors.

One has started a BBQ despite my washing being out.

The other side is having a party with music that has adult lyrics and the one in front has some screaming kids whos been at it for 3 hours solid and when polity asked to get her to stop is was told to **** off and move house if i dont like it.

The parents are also encouraging the child to scream louder and louder.

They think its hilarious but im not so keen.

Some people are just plain ignorant. :(

I love the sun but i have incredibly ignorant neighbors.

One has started a BBQ despite my washing being out.

The other side is having a party with music that has adult lyrics and the one in front has some screaming kids whos been at it for 3 hours solid and when polity asked to get her to stop is was told to **** off and move house if i dont like it.

The parents are also encouraging the child to scream louder and louder.

They think its hilarious but im not so keen.

Some people are just plain ignorant. :(

As soon as the sun comes out so do the lawnmowers etc. if they don't stop I would drown them out by playing music over the top of them, I've had to listen to an electric guitar - thankfully not these days, children screaming - yes I think the parents sometimes encourage them - a one-off party for kids? I'd put my earphones on and listen to my own music, BBQ - I went outside and asked what was the smell - it pervades everyone else's space but I could put up with it but adult lyrics are out of order especially when there are children around:mad:

I don't understand why people want to eat food from barbeques anyhow. It is like home made fast food that is appallingly cooked and either dripping in fat or burned to a crisp.

I went to a lot of barbeques in my student days and the only good food was the vegetarian stuff that was prepared on purpose. All the meat stuff was only acceptible when drowned in ketchup.

In recent years I had an extremely annoying neighbour. It was a couple living in a corner house with a tiny garden about 12 feet square. The garden was one house away from mine and every time the sun comes out in the summer thay would spark up the barbequeue again.

If I didn't remember to shut my bedroom window my bedroom would stink of burned pig fat when I went to bed, it was truly revolting. Fortunately they have moved.

• 3 months later...

Archived