Model train users??

hey i have just recently gotten into model trains and have now set up a baseboard and have my 1st set all going well over the next few months this will be greatly increasing.

the reason i am here is to see if i can get in touch with any other like minded people who may have tips advice or any general info they can give me also a go to for if i get stuck i live in rotherham and i am struggling to find modelling clubs ect i have signed for sheffield rail entusiasts see if i can find what im after there if anyone can help please reply or pm me thanks

p.s sorry if in wrong section didnt know where i should put this please move if in wrong location

Match.com im sure is for finding a date im sure my partner would be happy about that as for making friends i have loads of friends it just none of them do this or know people who do as a hobby which i what im looking for.

You should try Match.com or go out more and be nice to people so you might make a few friends

Not every one who has a hobbie, who likes model trains is a sad git. I have a good job, been married 25 years, with a family. I personally don't like football, but every one should have a hobby and don't be bothered what people think. And I also have alot of friends.

I've been going to Sheffield Model Rail Enthusiasts for years, I presume that's what you referred to in your post? You're very welcome to come down and get some advice :) PM me if you want any more info mate.

Archived