Anyone know John Stocks

Hi. Anyone know of John Stocks. Ex Rowlinson School. Moved from Cowlishaw road to Greenmoor near Stocksbridge in '69, Back to Sheffield, married fran. lived at Totley then moved to Redmires a few years ago. We had many good times and I'd like to get in touch.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
has he got brothers called mitchell and bob if it is the same john stocks who was into bodybuilding i heard he died some years ago apparently of an heart attack? cannot be sure of this but i will find out for you.

That John Stocks, the weightlifter/bodybuilder died four or five years ago.

Hi. Anyone know of John Stocks...., married fran...
Just some information from public records. A John Stocks was born in Sheffield in Apr-Jun 1952 (parents most likely Eric Stocks and Mary, née Hyden) and a John Stocks married a Frances J.P. Courtney in Sheffield in Oct-Dec 1973. The 2004 electoral roll shows a John and Frances Stocks at an S17 address.

• 8 months later...
That John Stocks, the weightlifter/bodybuilder died four or five years ago.

Just saw this thread even thought it from years ago .Not the same John Stocks you were looking for . As my Dad was John Stocks ( bodybuilder ). Yes he died August 2008 . Other person was right on here that he had brothers called mitchell , Robert & Dean .

Just saw this thread even thought it from years ago .Not the same John Stocks you were looking for . As my Dad was John Stocks ( bodybuilder ). Yes he died August 2008 . Other person was right on here that he had brothers called mitchell , Robert & Dean .

DONTknow dean but had some laughs with Mitch and Bob in the eighties you must know Mick Platts then????

• 2 years later...
Hi. Anyone know of John Stocks. Ex Rowlinson School. Moved from Cowlishaw road to Greenmoor near Stocksbridge in '69, Back to Sheffield, married fran. lived at Totley then moved to Redmires a few years ago. We had many good times and I'd like to get in touch.

Hi I'm looking for John stocks was at rowlinson with him he was married to Fran any idea how to contact him