Women Football Players wanted

If any of you lovely ladies are planning on watching Shaun and the lads at their match at Sheffield United Academy on Monday night (and will be travelling from Crookes/Broomhill/Hunters Bar/'Walkley' areas -are you sure you're in 'Walkley' Jenny and Em?!!) PM me cos i'd like to go but without car it looks a bit tricky to get to and don't really fancy wandering around in the dark getting buses on my tod. Will see you at training on Tuesday if not. Cheers, Marge

Originally posted by ambient

If any of you lovely ladies are planning on watching Shaun and the lads at their match at Sheffield United Academy on Monday night (and will be travelling from Crookes/Broomhill/Hunters Bar/'Walkley' areas -are you sure you're in 'Walkley' Jenny and Em?!!) PM me cos i'd like to go but without car it looks a bit tricky to get to and don't really fancy wandering around in the dark getting buses on my tod. Will see you at training on Tuesday if not. Cheers, Marge

OK Marge, you could say its technically outer Walkley, verging on Upper class Upperthorpe! tis definitely the posh bit tho!!!!

Em x

Hey girlies!!!

hope you're all coming out on saturday, it'll be a laugh and an excuse to have a lil alcohol and im sure the dancing (not compulsory) will aid fitness levels too!! me n jen are gonna be there so if you wanna text me my number is 07905 456552

see you all soon!!!!!

Hi Em! Think will be a night in on Sat night for me ;-) but keeping options open at the moment -however there won't be any dancing on my part cos did something to my toe at training on Tuesday and have been hobbling round unable to put any pressure on it ever since!! Booooo. Will text you or Shaun on Sat if i'm in town, have a good one if I don't see you! xx

• 3 weeks later...

Archived