Syrian Massacre

Let him go on ranting, Harley, he's hilarious.:hihi: There is always an idiot fringe at work in this forum, but luckily we still have a lot of friends here.

Lets hear it for the idot faction What woud we do for laughs without em?

They deserve a big hand :clap:

Your ignorance only continues to manifest itself by all the cockeyed opinions you paste from YouTube.

I've read all this stuff before from others like you. You really have nothing new to say except that from your point of view based on working with a 100 Koreans in Japan and two weeks in Seoul ypu've appointed yourself an expert on Korea and south-east Asia in general :hihi: :hihi:

I look forward to your in depth reports on France when you return from your one day trip to Boulogne :hihi:

Dismissive and insulting. Once again. A fine post.

Just because you personally do not like something, doesn't mean it isn't true.

And correct, never dream of speaking on behalf of the Korean public. I only note my experiences as a small example. It is also important to note that the majority of the Koreans I lived with were young and either in university or just out of it which may make them unrepresentatively radical compared with the general public.

Why is it important to you that other nations respect/like/feel grateful to America?

It's the result of an aggressive, horrific foreign policy over many years that has caused the number of countries that don't despise America to dwindle.

I feel ashamed, as a Briton, that my country has followed America as a willing accomplice in these atrocities and illegal wars.

America has had a hand (either militarily, politically or financially) in almost every conflict/war that has happened in the past 60 years.

To then hear Americans claiming they are doing it for the benefit of others, sounds delusional and borders on insanity.

Stay out of Syria. Look inward to your own problems of poverty and social inequality.

Half of it from the Persian gulf and other OPEC nations.

http://205.254.135.7/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_ep00_im0_mbbl_m.htm

China and India import 100 percent of their oil. Their economy and industrial base is rapidly expanding and the subsequent demand has driven up the price per bbl on the world market over the past two decades

When the price per bbl goes up so does the cost to each individual country to buy it.

What's the US got to do with anything?

Curb your paranoia genius :hihi:

Lets hear it for the idot faction What woud we do for laughs without em?

They deserve a big hand :clap:

Where Stateside do you know where we can get gas for under $3.00 a gallon? I hope its in the East. Where does this jackass get all his quotes from? Anyway, I'm done with him. It's clear to me that threadbare would not put his life on the line in defense of his country, which makes him worthless.:hihi:

Where Stateside do you know where we can get gas for under $3.00 a gallon? I hope its in the East. Where does this jackass get all his quotes from? Anyway, I'm done with him. It's clear to me that threadbare would not put his life on the line in defense of his country, which makes him worthless.:hihi:

http://money.cnn.com/2003/03/10/news/economy/gas_prices/index.htm

We were talking about the invasion of Iraq at that time. :)

China and India import 100 percent of their oil. Their economy and industrial base is rapidly expanding and the subsequent demand has driven up the price per bbl on the world market over the past two decades

When the price per bbl goes up so does the cost to each individual country to buy it.

What's the US got to do with anything?

Curb your paranoia genius :hihi:

The US is still the biggest oil importer in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_imports

Suggesting that the mineral wealth and potential profits from a country has nothing to do with US desire to invade is top-class buffoonery.

Genius. :hihi:

Earlier on you trotted out a statement that said the us only gets 15% of its oil from that region. Now you are pointing fingers at other countries and stating percentages.

Grasping at straws comes to mind.

The last time I saw a gallon of gas below three dollars was around the end of the 1980s. Gas prices are always higher in California than in other states because of the special refining necessary to meet the State's stringent emission standards. A few months back a gallon of Premium was hovering around 5 dollars while 87 Octane was selling for about $4.65 and that was at our Arco stations which are generally always cheaper than the others. Today a gallon of 87 Oct is at $3.93 at Arco- the lowest it's been for a year or more.

That's due to a drop in demand from India and China whose economies are now slowing down apparently

Teddybore probably feels bad that the price of gas in the UK is always high forgetting that the government slap a high tax on the stuff and some of that revenue is used to fund their National Health System

The US is still the biggest oil importer in the world. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_imports

Suggesting that the mineral wealth and potential profits from a country has nothing to do with US desire to invade is top-class buffoonery.

Genius. :hihi:

That's because we have a population of 300 million or more which is still relatively more affluent and industrialized compared to other countries with the same population or higher.

China and India have a combined population of over 2 billion. Just wait another two decades and see what they're going to suck up.

You'll really have something to bitch and moan about when that happens

You sound like some old Commie/Marxist with all your "imperialist' claptrap. The fact of the matter is that half the problems in the world today are a legacy of the days of colonial rule by European nations. Indo-China and the middle east are perfect examples

Archived