Syrian Massacre

One success of the Assad regime, which began with his father, was that he brought all the different groups together in parliament and gave most of the minorities a voice and relative protection in Syria.

they did that in Lebanon too and look what the hell happened there.

do you think we don't know this?

Under Romans there was peace, under Ottomans there was peace, under British and French peace. when northern african peoples have thier freedoms there is war with each other.

It has been this way for centuries. Leave them to it.

Wikileaks Stratfor Email - US Involvement In Syria Assassinations And Terrorism

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=001_1340114356

Six months old but interesting.I like this little bit...

"This would entail a countrywide SEAD campaign lasting the duration of the war. They dont believe air intervention would happen unless there was enough media attention on a massacre, like the Ghadafi move against Benghazi. "

Wikileaks Stratfor Email - US Involvement In Syria Assassinations And Terrorism

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=001_1340114356

Six months old but interesting.I like this little bit...

"This would entail a countrywide SEAD campaign lasting the duration of the war. They dont believe air intervention would happen unless there was enough media attention on a massacre, like the Ghadafi move against Benghazi. "

you can tell it's six months old, before the big Syrian massacres took place.

the massacres have been and gone, and still no air intervention, not even a no-fly zone.

the massacres have been and gone, and still no air intervention, not even a no-fly zone.

Just itching for another war aren't you. Form your own band of volunteers and go for it.

Keep UK lives and treasure out of it though.

Q: why should other countries intervene at all? This applies to Russia as much as to the West.

Archived