Syrian Massacre

i am not convinced that the government even did this. We are being manipulated by the media in what we hear. A large number in syria love the regime, what kind of idiot leader would do this. He is a well educated man. I may be wrong but i am not convinced, looks more like terrorists to me. Do people really believe soldiers who may have families there would do this. If it was out of site out of mind i.e tanks or bombs maybe plausible but bullets to the head no way

It`s certainly the case of don`t believe everything you see in the media.The Syrian activists have already been caught staging gunfire for the media.Obviously dead children is not a staged event but how do we know who committed the atrocity.

I`ll just add a link for that..

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/syria-danny-caught-staging-cnn-war.html

But then again are these just crazy conspiracy theorists.It certainly seems credible with video.There will always be propaganda from both sides.Assad just happens to be very very friendly with the Russians.That puts a fly in the ointment for any western intervention.

It`s certainly the case of don`t believe everything you see in the media.The Syrian activists have already been caught staging gunfire for the media.Obviously dead children is not a staged event but how do we know who committed the atrocity.

I`ll just add a link for that..

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/syria-danny-caught-staging-cnn-war.html

But then again are these just crazy conspiracy theorists.It certainly seems credible with video.There will always be propaganda from both sides.Assad just happens to be very very friendly with the Russians.That puts a fly in the ointment for any western intervention.

Surely makes you think who is telling the truth. Can't trust any one these days:help:

i am not convinced that the government even did this. We are being manipulated by the media in what we hear. A large number in syria love the regime, what kind of idiot leader would do this. He is a well educated man. I may be wrong but i am not convinced, looks more like terrorists to me. Do people really believe soldiers who may have families there would do this. If it was out of site out of mind i.e tanks or bombs maybe plausible but bullets to the head no way

I completely agree, its part of the tried and tested methods our powers that be are using to induce regime change.

I completely agree, its part of the tried and tested methods our powers that be are using to induce regime change.

:thumbsup:

To destabilise Iran. Where is the funding coming from to the "rebels" who are based in turkey? The west.

The Arab spring is little more than America and Europe consolidating their hold over middle eastern oil for the next few generations. To believe otherwise would be very foolish.

To destabilise Iran. Where is the funding coming from to the "rebels" who are based in turkey? The west.

The Arab spring is little more than America and Europe consolidating their hold over middle eastern oil for the next few generations. To believe otherwise would be very foolish.

Spot on. After the ugly wars in iraq and Afghanistan this is their only slightly more subtle way of doing things..

Totally agree.

I`ve just watched a video from the free Syrian army of a suicide bomber driving into a checkpoint of soldiers from May 2cd.I`m sure the BBC didn`t put that on the news.I see now why the Syrian government are calling them terrorists.

Are the west trying to trade Al Assad for Al Qaeda?

We (Western Powers) unfortunately will never be in the right on this issue. If we come to the aid of these people with a military intervention, the world's Muslims and our own left wing would be up in arms about more "Western interference" and "imperialism".

If we allow it to continue, those same people criticise our inaction as more innocent lies are lost.

That sums it up nicely, I think what they expect is for us to drop bombs and fire rockets without destroying building, infrastructure and with killing innocents.

Archived