Parking fine issued every 4.6 seconds

You're all wrong, councils automatically reject appeals knowing most people cannot be bothered to pursue it any further.

For example I'm currently contesting a parking ticket with Islington Council.

I parked my car well inside the bay and paid for the ticket, came back to my car with 5 minutes left and there was a PCN, the reason why the PCN was issued was becuase I was parked over 2 marked car lengthed spaces within the bay - I parked my car over 2 marked car lengths becuase this was the available space due to the other vehicles also crammed into the parking bay.

I have also successfully over turned parking fines issued by SCC for parking on private land.

Most parking fines are stealth taxes FACT!

I've been driving for 32 years and I haven't had any of this stealth tax applied to me. :rolleyes:

Ditto. I can't help thinking there's a connection between the number of fines and the people who don't care about anyone else when they're on the road.

Incidentally, well done to any of the dicks down by the Arena yesterday around 11.30 whose inconsiderate driving and blocking of the roundabout prevented the ambulance getting through. I wonder if you'd still block the road if there was a copper watching and dishing out fines?

Archived