Help needed with garden renovation

Does anyone know of any garden makeover programmes or something similar that could help me to tackle a jungle of a garden for my mum. Me and mum will be attempting to do as much as possible over the next weekend but I wondered whether anyone else volunteers for these types of things?

Does anyone know of any garden makeover programmes or something similar that could help me to tackle a jungle of a garden for my mum. Me and mum will be attempting to do as much as possible over the next weekend but I wondered whether anyone else volunteers for these types of things?

Tha what ?

Just get on with it !!!

What the hell is wrong with people these days

Tha what ?

Just get on with it !!!

What the hell is wrong with people these days

I can really feel the lurvve oozing from this thread ... :)

They could both be disabled. Or the mother could be 95 and the op 75 and both on pension and benefits and not have the strength or energy to do it by themselves.

I think iansheff is right, there certainly used to be a scheme that helped the disabled/elderly. Perhaps contact one of your local councillors and if you meet the criteria, you can go on the waiting list for help. Or try Help the Aged, they may have something in place?

Archived