Car Ownership Poll

Do you own a car?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a car?

• Yes, I own a car
    • No, I do not own a car
    • I do not, but someone in my household does
    • My household owns multiple cars

Out of a group of my friends (about 20 of us) only 3 people own a car. The rest of us either walk or use public transport...

I'm thinking of getting my license and a car, only to be able to get to better paying work in Chesterfield/Donny/etc.

Out of a group of my friends (about 20 of us) only 3 people own a car. The rest of us either walk or use public transport...

I'm thinking of getting my license and a car, only to be able to get to better paying work in Chesterfield/Donny/etc.

The same here! I have good transports links into Chesterfield, but even reaching some parts of Sheffield is a pain :(

From the poll though, it appears that indeed, most people DO own a car :o

I have seen quite a few times on here that "Most people own a car"

I don't own a car myself, and I'm wondering if its true that MOST people, or at least someone in MOST households own a car?

Just curious too see :D

Many (most?) people don't own a car.

Many (most?) people borrow a car partly or fully owned by a bank, leasing company or other financial outfit, against a periodical payment ;)

Archived