Junior teams/players 2012/13 season

xmas

Wisewood JFC requires players in our new U11 team.

4 players are required, especially defenders.

Please contact Shaun on 07432690318 or 01142 347492.

Your child is welcome to just turn up at training on any Wednesday night (6-7pm) or Sunday morning (10.30-11.30pm) at Stannington Park.

Or contact club secretary on 07708014164

NORTON LEES JUNIORS FC - MANAGER REQUIRED

Manager required for our Under 8 Squad based in the S8 area.

Team, coaching staff and team secretary are already in place but weekend commitments for the acting manager mean that on numerous match days he will not be available for the team.

The club will put the right applicant through their FA Level 1 Coaching Badge and CRB checks.

All enquiries will be handled with discretion and I am very happy to answer any questions. Interested parties should PM me or call Chris on 07970 883836 or make contact with the club secretary via the Norton Lees website http://www.nortonleesjfc.co.uk

Cheers.

Hillsborough Pumas under 11's Black team require a couple of players to make up their team for next season.

We play at Hillsborough Arena on a Sunday morning, training is on a Monday evening in Hillsborough Park.

The team itself is shaping up into a great little team, all the lads are getting on well with each other and the team emphasis is on passing.

So if you'd like your lad to play in a great footballing arena, with a great bunch of lads who work together as a team then drop me a P.M or ring me on 07788805629.

PRO SOCKER PUMAS U11 are looking for a goalkeeper.

We have a full squad and excellent coaches who are waiting to welcome you.

We are training tuesday at 6pm at Graves Park (pavilion end)or Sunday near animal farm

phone Paul on 07740732224 or Mark 07985484887 thanks

THROSTLES JFC U9S require s goalkeeper,we have a full squad for 2012/13 season but need a second goalie.we are a very non pressure,fun,freindly team.we train on mather rd playing field just off prince of wales rd,6-7 on thursdays.

Please contact chris cox on 07869533225...

PROUD 2B A THROSTLE.

Archived