Junior teams/players 2012/13 season

xmas

I wasn't going to bother replying to this,but I keep reading it and I cannot see what point you are trying to make.

Yes,jnr football kids do move teams,but because they make friends with their team mates they don't move without a reason.

You say you had a squad of 16 players,so are you trying to say because of this you would expect half of them to leave? Having had a poor season where you all struggled,yes maybe-but you won your division,this should make players want to stay,not move on.

The lad who you say has moved to an A div.side,yes I can see that as normal,hes obviously a good player and wants to play at the highest level he can,others "moved on" again they have left for a reason.

4 of them have moved to your B team-why would they do this? They obviously didn't want to leave the club did they? Something else made them want to leave your team?

Why let 4 established players go to a B team and than advertise on here for just anyone to come for trials?(You cant have been carrying too many weak players you won your division very convincingly?)

As I said,these are the things that rang alarm bells for me that it would not be the happy,healthy type of football environment that I would want my son to be part of.

Hi there Mr Baba

I'm sure my daughter goes to the same school as 3 of the 4 boys who left Red Rose, she's quite a tomboy and plays a lot of football herself. Anyway (if it is the same lads) I was led to believe, from my daughter, who is good friends with the lads in question, that they left of their own accord due to unfair subbing, favouritism towards certain players, poor training methods and lack of commitment from manager the list goes on. I believe the same lads are now at Red Rose B and they say they love it. Hope this helps.

Cheers.

hi we are looking for goalkeepers for our u11 boys or girls and our u15 boys teams.

The u11 train in graves park Tues 6pm and the u15 same place Mondays

if you are interested please phone Mark 07985484887 for u11 and Brad u15 07584550933 or Matt on 07963619072 thanks

Woodman jfc under 13s

We are looking for up to 4 players to complete our squad for this forthcoming season.

We are based at Stradbroke Primary School,Richmond,Sheffield,S13 8LT.

We will playing in division C of the Sheffield and District junior football league next season following our 3rd consecutive promotion.

We have gained Charter Standard this year and both manager and coach have all relivent qualifications.

Anyone wanting more information please contact:

Manager: Dean 07913156477 or

Coach: Jason 07838128714.

Thanks for looking.

Woodman jfc under 13s are looking for up to 4 players to complete our squad for this forthcoming season

We are based at Stradbroke Primary School,Richmond,Sgeffield,S13 8SJ.

We will be playing in division C of the Rosehill press Sheffield & District Junior Football League following our 3rd concecutive promotion.

We gained Charter Standard this year and both manager and coach have all relivent F.A quilifications.

For more information please feel free to contact:

Manager Dean: 07913 156477 or

Coach Jason: 07838 128714

Thanks for looking.

Evening Peeps,

I'm looking for Boys or Girls Under 10 Years old (or Y5 in September) for a local football team that trains on Wednesday's at Ecclesfield Park and plays at Ecclesfield Comp (Home Games) on Sunday's during season time.

If you have children interested and don't want them to go through the Trials process other clubs adopt, bring them along. they will be guaranteed Game time during the season.

Our Policy is: Football is for Fun, Win, Lose or Draw.

Just turn up if your interested. I'll be in the Blades Top with Guzz 39 on the back.

Call 07522431006 for more details

Archived