Junior teams/players 2012/13 season

xmas

• 1 year later...

Hi there i am the parent rep of Mexborough Rovers under 8's football team, in the new season we are going to be the under 9's. We are currently looking for any companies that would like to sponsor us, in return the company name would be put onto the front of the kids shirts to advertise your company.

If anyone would like to do this if you could get back to me

Thankyou Joanne x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi if you are interested in joining one of sheffields fastest growing junior football teams then we might be for you, last season we had u8,u10,u11,u14 and u16 all our teams were promoted to the higher division which we considered a terrific season.

we are looking to build on this by adding new squads and strengthening the current ones ,so to register an interest please contact carl on 07869215576,

please remember if you played last season you are still registered with your current club until may 31st so would not be able to train with us until after this date.

Does anyone know whether or not any decisions have been reached about the League structure for Under 11's for next season.

I know it will be 9 a-side, which will mean some teams only having one team and others two or more.

What is the plan for those with second and third teams, will they play teams with other second teams or go into a league with single teams and in which division.

Thanks

if you google junleague, all the new rules and regs are on the site.

Thanks for the response.

I've looked on there, but there's nothing that confirms what the make up of the leagues will be in relation to clubs with a second and third team and this is the information I'm after.

Greetings to all

Chapeltown Juniors require players for U6s & U7s for the coming season 2012/2013

Training is being held in Ecclesfield Park,

There are no subs to pay for these age groups

Call Richard on 07976208169 oe email him on r1ichie@aol.co.uk for more details

Thankyou

Archived