Junior teams/players 2012/13 season

xmas

I am looking for a football team to coach, assist or just help out with (from ages 7-11 years). I am at university in Sheffield but not from Sheffield, therefore I don't have any footballing links in the City. I completed my level 1 football coaching course recently and have struggled to find a team. I study Sport Science for Peformance Coaching at Hallam, been a football referee for 6 years and I have a lot of playing experience. I drive and will be in Sheffield all year round. Any help would be appreciated. Alex.

Manager wanted for Ecclesfield Red Rose U13 for 2012/13 season

The team finished in Division B last season.

Funding is available to complete the necessary Level 1 coaching certificates required for Charter Standard Clubs.

Please contact Roger on *07982251360

:clap:

New Players wanted for Ecclesfield Red Rose new U7's development team(s) -2012/13 Season

Focus is on fun, development and enjoyment. No trials, No pressure

Training every saturday at Ecclesfield Park, meeting in the car park, opposite Morrisons. Session starting at 10.30am till 12 (ish) and running every saturday morning thereafter.

Simply turn up and see if your child takes to Junior Football. We promote a great family friendly atmosphere and a active and healthly lifestyle.

Ideally we are looking forming a min. of two teams for the 2012/13 season starting in September 12, so there are plenty of opportunities. Everyone welcome, both Boys and Girls of all abilities.

Note: U7 Players for 2012/13 season should be currently in school year (Y1) moving to Y2 in Sept 12.

For more information either reply to this tread or contact Paul 07899 788994

:banana:

Hello all you budding football stars,come and have fun while doing something you love

Chapeltown Juniors require players for U6s & U7s,U8s,U11s,U12s,U14s and U15s for the coming season 2012/2013

Training/Trials will be held in Ecclesfield Park,

There are no subs to pay for the the 6s n 7s age groups

Call Richard on 07976208169 or email him on r1ichie@aol.co.uk for more details on Trial Dates

U11s Trials are Sunday 3rd of June in Ecclesfield Park call Steve on 07732728745 for times

Thankyou

Junior Fox Football Club are looking for players of all age groups for the Season 2012/2013.

Great family club

We are also looking for a manager for the under 11 team

Anyone who is intrested in coming to training or taking on the under 11 team manager's role please call the Club Secretary Amy Guest on 0114 2831827 / 07817221744

Archived