Junior teams/players 2012/13 season

xmas

THROSTLES JFC are still wanting a few more players for upcomeing U9S ,we are a very non pressure,fun,freindly,family team..we train on thursdays 6-7 on mather road playing fields(off prince of wales rd).

please feel free to turn up or you can contact me before hand on 07869533225(chris)team manager....thanks.........

PROUD TO BE A THROSTLE.....................................................................

Hillsborough Pumas under 11’s are looking to add up to an additional seven players for next season.

The team had a great season last year, winning a pre-season tournament followed by achieving promotion to the A division for next.

The club itself is committed to keeping children in this great game and to this end they’ve fully backed the changes for this age group by introducing a second team with the purpose of ensuring all kids get retained for next season.

If you think your child could play (and would want to) in the highest standard of league available, or if he/she has been released by their existing club, or they would like to try to get into a team then we’d love to see them at Hillsborough Arena between the hours of 6.00-7.00 for the following three Thursdays.

Also, if you think they might be nervous going into a different environment for the first time then drop me a PM and I’ll arrange for someone to meet them at the entrance to the arena.

If you require any further information then feel free to drop me a P.M

Just a quick update to this.

It does look like the second team will be formed now and the new player requirements for this team are particularly a need for an additional striker and midfielder (central or right).

So if you know of any kid that would like the chance to play up-front or in the middle of the park for an A division team, in the excellent facilities at Hillsborough Arena then drop me a P.M

Thanks

THROSTLES JFC are still wanting a few more players for upcomeing U9S ,we are a very non pressure,fun,freindly,family team..we train on thursdays 6-7 on mather road playing fields(off prince of wales rd).

please feel free to turn up or you can contact me before hand on 07869533225(chris)team manager....thanks.........

PROUD TO BE A THROSTLE..........................................

ASTON SWALLOWNEST FC Under 15's (2012/13 season)

FA Charter Standard Club

Are looking to strengthen the squad across all positions for the 2012/13 season.

We play in Division C and train on Tuesday evenings in Aston, Sheffield S26.

Trials start Tuesday 12th June 2012. All welcome.

Interested? please call/text John on 07711 465844 or Lee 07884 107621

http://www.astonswallownestfc.co.uk

Euro12-Come on England!;)

Sheffield Rangers U11 (New 9v9 format) 2012/2013.

Players required for trials, all positions including goalkeeper.We are running two teams this season,Trials will be held at Jubliee Sports Ground,Claywheels Lane Hillsborough S6 1LZ on Friday 15th June 6.00PM.For further information please contact Mick Tuxford 07854767266 or Darren Pryce 07966782837

Ecclesfield Red Rose Fc Juniors (sheffield) . Now holding trials for U12s a team for the coming season 2012/13 . Trials held at Ecclesfield Park ( opposite Morrisons) every Wednesday evening at 6pm. Anyone interested in playing for a long established football club please feel free to attend trials. Parents requireing further info please contact me .

mick.keeney@yahoo.co.uk

mobile 07921664980.

thanks for looking .

Ecclesfield Red Rose Fc Juniors (sheffield) . Now holding trials for U12s a team for the coming season 2012/13 . Trials held at Ecclesfield Park ( opposite Morrisons) every Wednesday evening at 6pm. Anyone interested in playing for a long established football club please feel free to attend trials. Parents requireing further info pls msg

mick.keeney@yahoo.co.uk

mobile 07921664980.

U12A - Mick 07921 664980 _ Current Y6 Moving to Y7 in Sept 12

thanks for looking

Treeton Terriers JFC

FA Charter Standard Development Club

New players wanted to join our Under 7s for the 2012/13 season

(children must be in Y2 at school starting from September)

We train on Washfield Lane, Treeton, on Fridays.

Come along and meet new friends and enjoy the fun of junior football!

For more information contact manager Mark Hawley on 07887 922720

Archived