Travelling to florida with convictions

He said Minor Phil, not Miner... :lol:

A minor is someone under 18... But it's a moot point anyway, if you have ANY convictions, US immigration won't let you in, even if all it is is a parking ticket.

That is utter garbage. Learn a bit about the US before spouting off in your usual rant:rant:

He said Minor Phil, not Miner... :lol:

A minor is someone under 18... But it's a moot point anyway, if you have ANY convictions, US immigration won't let you in, even if all it is is a parking ticket.

What a load of old rot. Serious convictions (felonies) which would have received jail time may well stop you from gaining entry to the US. Misdemeanour's how ever in most cases will not. It will probably come down to the type and number of convictions as opposed to a blanket.

i don't know fully about it all as it not me i think they have few convictions but.

not sure i know one is drug related and one is theft not sure about the others there was when this person was drug independent

thank you to everyone who has helped

do children need visas etc

i don't know fully about it all as it not me i think they have few convictions but.

not sure i know one is drug related and one is theft not sure about the others there was when this person was drug independent

thank you to everyone who has helped

do children need visas etc

Generally, people don't need visas to enter the United States if they are British citizens. The ESTA mentioned above, and the visa waiver form that you fill in on the plane, will be enough.

Exceptions are made for certain groups, convicts being one of them; but children should have no problem. Your ex-con friend will only get a definitive answer by calling the US Embassy, declaring what convictions he has had, and asking them if he'd be allowed in or not. If drug convictions are among them I would not be hopeful.

Archived