Im looking for a cake maker, designer CHEAP!

hi i am new on here so still trying to figure out how it works, but im wondering if anyone can help, im getting married next year and am on a bit of a budget and i dont really want to compramise on the look of my cake as i have a 4 tier design in mind but i really cant afford the ridiculous price people are charging im not fussed about proper fruit cake maybe the small tier fruit but for some reason cake shops hear the word wedding and slap an extra £75 on top of standard cake price anyone know of anybody good and cheap. :rant::help:

I was looking for a reasonably priced 3 tier n ad sum ridiculous quotes. I booked with cake craft at mansfield road at intake nice clean shop will deliver to ur shefield venue included in the price thy quote she has books u can look at for designs or will work to a photo. I know people who have had birthday cakes frm there that have been lovely

I've ordered blue dolly from here for £60

http://www.blueflamingoweddings.co.uk/testimonials.php

Since then I have also seen a beautiful two tier cake in the window of Andrews Tea room on Chapel Walk for £75 that almost made me wish I'd waited/had more money! (But still happy with what I have!) It has roses and pearls all over and is to die for considering the price!

Archived