FCH Revisited ...anyone remember me?

SputnikBoy

Originally posted by skippy

Great talking to you again Sput, 50 years since our last contact and half a world away, we'll keep in touch now & get together sometime in the future.

Skip.

You bet skippy and a big ditto! Ssshhh with the 50 years. People will think we're gettin' old.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hay Sputnic..Wasnt there another person in that big house in Conduit Road???

Huh . . .how did we get on to Conduit Road? I hadn't noticed these couple of posts previously so it gives me the excuse to bump up this thread ...heh, heh, heh.

Conduit Road? Sounds familiar from the dark, distant past. If I recall, there were a number of persons who resided in that big house. Let me see, there were Lois and ? Knapton and their little boy, Alan. Alan spent a lot of time with us since his folks worked and mom took care of him. People used to think he was my little brother and I'd get offended.

There was a guy that my mother nicknamed Buddy Bear . . .never did know his real name. Maybe it WAS Buddy Bear. There were also a couple by the name of Ken and Betty ?? I've ALMOST got the names but could you fill in the blanks for me? I wonder if any of these people are still around?

Do you recall anyone else?

I went to Lydgate Lane Junior School, Crosspool where we had quite a few FCH pupils. One was Melville Deakin who I have been in touch with via Friends Reunited.

Mike

Thanks for the post, Mike. I only now noticed it. The name Deakin sounds familiar but I'm not sure. I wonder if he would remember me. I was the good looking kid in FCH. :D

Thanks for the post, Mike. I only now noticed it. The name Deakin sounds familiar but I'm not sure. I wonder if he would remember me. I was the good looking kid in FCH. :D

Eh wait a mo I was the best looking kid in Fullwood you'er going to get Mikey confused ,when looking at my angelic face at 5 i always wonder who could beat that head.(Only the Bull)

Archived