Netball Players required for ladies netball team.

Hi Amy - You've probably recruited by now but if not I may be able to help out. I play regularly in a Weds league, but through the summer I have time to take on extra matches. I don't fit your age profile but I know the game and can GK if required. Let me know.

L

Hi,

Im 27 and haven't played netball since college but would love to play again. I do work different shifts every week but would be able to make it to most training sessions. I used to play Gs most of the time. Not sure what level division 4 is so abit worried after not playing for so long. Vickyx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi there,

It sounds like you've had a lot of interest so not sure if you're still looking for players?! I used to play a lot at school and college but am pretty rusty having been out with a knee injury since then. Finally had surgery to fix that now though, so am very keen to get back into playing now I can finally run again!

Let me know if you still have any space :)

Thanks,

Sarah

Archived