Beginner/Social Tennis

Sounds like we could be having a little bit of a get together then, weather pending :(

I would be up for Tuesday or Thursday next week also.

Only problem with Saturdays is the all mighty "Hillsborough Tennis Club" play on a Saturday and they take up all the courts. Had a doo with them last year as they were kicking kids off even though they are PUBLIC courts!!

I'm available any evening Monday - Thursday and also Sunday mornings/afternoons. I would do Saturdays but I work 8am-6pm. If anyones after a game of doubles on the dates above, I'm up for it. Either Hillsborough Park or Oughtibridge Courts.

By the way, Rodgerz is right. We've been down there on many Saturdays and they've kicked everyone off the courts!

I'm up for a game of tennis if anyone fancies a go. I'm not the best player but can play to medium standard (probably lower end of medium :lol: ). Feel free to pm me anyone. Ideally like to play at graves.

Me and a Friend are up for a game of doubles at a medium standard at some point if you're up for it? Preferably Hillsborough/Oughtibridge/Norton. Are Sunday Mornings/Afternoons any good for you?

Sounds like we could be having a little bit of a get together then, weather pending :(

I would be up for Tuesday or Thursday next week also.

Only problem with Saturdays is the all mighty "Hillsborough Tennis Club" play on a Saturday and they take up all the courts. Had a doo with them last year as they were kicking kids off even though they are PUBLIC courts!!

Weather looks a bit of a washout for at least the next 5 days:roll: for me Sundays are as easy as Saturdays

Hi Steve,

We had a knock around yesterday as much as weather would permit.

We've arranged to have a meet on Tuesday from half 6.

Come down for a game.

Anybody else is welcome also, just leave a post.

cheers, rodgerz I'll look forward that:thumbsup:

Archived