Beginner/Social Tennis

Hey up Steve. I think it's weather pending tonight :( I'll pm you my mobile number and I you wanna drop me a line I'll let you know closer to 6 whether it's on. If not we'll be doing Thursday.

hi roderz

I've pm'd you my mobile, I'll pop down to the courts anyway, the weather looks ok at the moment. So anyone that does want a game come on down to the courts.

I would be interested in having a few games of tennis too. Used to be a member of a club and had some lessons etc but couldn't even start to describe myself as good lol! So anyone of Wimbledon standard would have a frustrating time with me:) otherwise would be happy to have a knock about.

I think we'll have to wait and see what peoples interests are once Wimbledon is out of the way before we think about a club :)

TopDog your welcome to come down and play with us. It's a mixed abilities session anyway so I'm sure you'll fit in. If you once played for a club I'm sure your a hell lot better than me!

I would be interested in having a few games of tennis too. Used to be a member of a club and had some lessons etc but couldn't even start to describe myself as good lol! So anyone of Wimbledon standard would have a frustrating time with me:) otherwise would be happy to have a knock about.

Hi topdog, as rogerz says it really was/is mixed ability, I played quite a few fresh air shots :) but so did others. Plently of encouragement I found there were no ego's just friendly people.

Archived