MMA, Thai Boxing, Strength & Conditioning in Sheffield

wheres the gym

110, Duchess Road, Sheffield, S2 4BL

Sorry, that's what I meant. If I dropped in at 6pm on Tuesday and then stopped till 9pm it would be £15?

Hi Malsah thanks for the message. Each class has a duration of 1 hour and is often a different learning discipline to the previous session - and can also be taught by a different instructor. If you were looking at doing classes on a regular basis, it would be worth doing a monthly package, where you can attend as many sessions as you like for a fixed monthly cost.

Please visit our Facebook promotion page for more info and to book your free trial!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kombat-Sports-Free-Trial/184826971640842

Is there any more info on this club, especially in form of videos. If the club is advertising towards monthly n yearly memberships, I would expect the club to have more accessible media clips. Good luck with the club.

Also I heard a guy called "monkey" is teaching bjj? I'm not sure of spelling btw but it sounded like monkey to me when I heard it!

Is there any more info on this club, especially in form of videos. If the club is advertising towards monthly n yearly memberships, I would expect the club to have more accessible media clips. Good luck with the club.

Also I heard a guy called "monkey" is teaching bjj? I'm not sure of spelling btw but it sounded like monkey to me when I heard it!

that will be mark bottom 'monkey', top bloke.

• 1 month later...
Hi I have opened a new MMA gym recently, we teach boxing, Taekwondo, Judo, brazilian jiu jitsu, muay thai, shoot wrestling and general self defence, the owner is a highly skilled brazilian jiu jitsu practicioner and is ranked 6th dan we also have several other trainers including british retired boxer, as we are busy and have not fully opened yet, if u have any enquiries please text 07582966710 don't call just text thanks guys, btw kombat sports is ****, shaun lomas has a crap mma record with more than 30 losses

Thats not a nice thing to say about Shaun Lomas, especially since he takes most of those fights at short notice!!!

Just out of curiosity, who is this 6th dan instructor? What style is he 6th dan in?

Hi I have opened a new MMA gym recently, we teach boxing, Taekwondo, Judo, brazilian jiu jitsu, muay thai, shoot wrestling and general self defence, the owner is a highly skilled brazilian jiu jitsu practicioner and is ranked 6th dan we also have several other trainers including british retired boxer, as we are busy and have not fully opened yet, if u have any enquiries please text 07582966710 don't call just text thanks guys, btw kombat sports is ****, shaun lomas has a crap mma record with more than 30 losses

If this isn't a wind up then personally I would like to know who the 6th Dan BJJ practitioner is and how long he's been training ?

As far as I was aware it takes about 10 years to get to black belt standard never mind a 6th dan level. (maybe some some BJJ practitioners could fill us in on this ?)

Surely if he is a 6th dan as you say then he must be highest graded BBJ practioner in sheffield and can't imagine he would go unnoticed. Id'e also be interested to know who awarded him his 6th dan ?:suspect:

Archived