Sheffield united football camps

Running from 6th - 8th June

(was advertised previously from 4th - 8th, now changed due to bank holidays)

£10 per day

From ages 5 - 13 yrs old

For more info please email chris.stevens@sufc.co.uk or call 0114 2617444

Sheffield United Academy Firshill Crescent, Shirecliffe,Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S4 7 DJ

Hi interested in this for my son.

Will the kids be taught to take penaltys?

Running from 6th - 8th June

(was advertised previously from 4th - 8th, now changed due to bank holidays)

£10 per day

From ages 5 - 13 yrs old

For more info please email chris.stevens@sufc.co.uk or call 0114 2617444

Sheffield United Academy Firshill Crescent, Shirecliffe,Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S4 7 DJ

Will they also be taught to stay focused until the end, never assume they are home and dry until the game/season is finished?

and will they also be taught how to avoid bad luck, in spades!

I'm pleased to see Sheff Utd offering these soccer camps. I live South West of the city and surprisingly we never hear much about Sheff Utd community stuff around here. It's all Sheffield Wednesday.

We are a Blades family - 3 season ticket holders in this house (it would be 4 but the wife has a season ticket at Meadowhall which clashes occasionally). My kids train at the local school with Sheffield Wednesday and get loads of leaflets handed out in school about soccer camps, by...Sheffield Wednesday.

We had a presentation evening a few weeks ago at the DoubleTree Hilton hotel for the local junior football club - about 200 people there - and to hand out the awards we had not one, but two professional players from....Sheffield Wednesday. And NONE from United.

I'd much prefer them to be involved with United but I'm afraid they just don't seem to be as active as Wednesday in the community in this area.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but other parents have the same perception of this as well.

Archived