Take aways should scrap drum sticks

KFC don't do drumsticks so why should any other SFC take-away sell them? I just got chicken and chips 2 pieces of chicken they gave me 1 drum stick and the other a thigh piece (like what they usually give me), the drum stick argly had any chicken on it where as the thigh had about 3x more chicken on it, and the drum stick didn't taste as nice. From now on i'm going to say 'no drumsticks please' or the drumsticks should be half as much as other pieces of chicken. Does any one else agree?

KFC don't do drumsticks so why should any other SFC take-away sell them? I just got chicken and chips 2 pieces of chicken they gave me 1 drum stick and the other a thigh piece (like what they usually give me), the drum stick argly had any chicken on it where as the thigh had about 3x more chicken on it, and the drum stick didn't taste as nice. From now on i'm going to say 'no drumsticks please' or the drumsticks should be half as much as other pieces of chicken. Does any one else agree?[/QUote]

:huh::huh:Err, I had drumsticks in KFC only a couple of weeks back...

KFC don't do drumsticks so why should any other SFC take-away sell them? I just got chicken and chips 2 pieces of chicken they gave me 1 drum stick and the other a thigh piece (like what they usually give me), the drum stick argly had any chicken on it where as the thigh had about 3x more chicken on it, and the drum stick didn't taste as nice. From now on i'm going to say 'no drumsticks please' or the drumsticks should be half as much as other pieces of chicken. Does any one else agree?

KFC don't do drumsticks? Are you sure.

The question you should be asking yourself, is why are you eating that filth in the first place!

Looks like KFC do drum sticks to me: http://www.kfc.co.uk/our-food/meals

Sounds to me like you got the drumstick as a bonus. You asked for chicken and chips. Which you got, and the drumstick came as well. As a bonus!!! :hihi:

Sounds to me like you got the drumstick as a bonus. You asked for chicken and chips. Which you got, and the drumstick came as well. As a bonus!!! :hihi:

Or it was discovered on the floor and it was easier to drop it into this guys bucket than in the bin.

Archived