Is it anotomically neccessary to spit in public?

I followed a fella up the road the other day on foot. About every 10 paces or so, he gobbed on the floor. I see numerous examples of this kind of behaviour all the time.

I seem to remember (I think it was Adrian Chiles) having a spot on the footy program later at night, and he had a thing called "gob of the week", where they would show various footballers heaving a good one out on the pitch.

It's disgusting. Is it really anotomically neccessary? :loopy:

There is a condition called "Nasal Drip" where the nose is effectively running all the time particularly in cold weather. It usually runs down the back of the throat rather than the nose. It causes the throat to clog up with thick mucus. It can stick to the back of the throat like a thick wax. It can restrict breathing and when it gets really bad the only way to shift it is to try and hawk it up. But spitting it out on the street is just gross and unhygienic. It looks to me as though Roy Hodgson is a sufferer as you often see him with a hankie in cold weather.

There is a condition called "Nasal Drip" where the nose is effectively running all the time particularly in cold weather. It usually runs down the back of the throat rather than the nose. It causes the throat to clog up with thick mucus. It can stick to the back of the throat like a thick wax. It can restrict breathing and when it gets really bad the only way to shift it is to try and hawk it up. But spitting it out on the street is just gross and unhygienic. It looks to me as though Roy Hodgson is a sufferer as you often see him with a hankie in cold weather.

Then there must be a high incidence of "Nasal Drip".....especially in footballers :hihi:

I think this needs a poll.

Do you:

a) Spit

b) Swallow

jb

Hahahaha.....hmmmmm...I'm not sure we'd get away with a poll of that nature...

Ahem...clears throat.....(being careful not to gob on the keyboard) :hihi:

Girls love boys that spit.

It's customary to have two or three lads sitting on park benches spitting constantly on the ground between their feet while the young ladies giggle in anticipation.

The first lad to make a pool big enough to fill the space between their Reeboks wins the girl. After choosing which tart he wants the couple go off behind a hedge and procreate for the sole purpose of getting cheap housing and benefits.

I followed a fella up the road the other day on foot. About every 10 paces or so, he gobbed on the floor. I see numerous examples of this kind of behaviour all the time.

I seem to remember (I think it was Adrian Chiles) having a spot on the footy program later at night, and he had a thing called "gob of the week", where they would show various footballers heaving a good one out on the pitch.

It's disgusting. Is it really anotomically neccessary? :loopy:

It's quite satisfying flebbing a greeny as far as you can!

Archived