Is it anotomically neccessary to spit in public?

Girls love boys that spit.

It's customary to have two or three lads sitting on park benches spitting constantly on the ground between their feet while the young ladies giggle in anticipation.

The first lad to make a pool big enough to fill the space between their Reeboks wins the girl. After choosing which tart he wants the couple go off behind a hedge and procreate for the sole purpose of getting cheap housing and benefits.

That would be funny if it wasn't true.

jb

ETA: Before someone has a pop, I'm joking.

There is a condition called "Nasal Drip" where the nose is effectively running all the time particularly in cold weather. It usually runs down the back of the throat rather than the nose. It causes the throat to clog up with thick mucus. It can stick to the back of the throat like a thick wax. It can restrict breathing and when it gets really bad the only way to shift it is to try and hawk it up. But spitting it out on the street is just gross and unhygienic. It looks to me as though Roy Hodgson is a sufferer as you often see him with a hankie in cold weather.

disgusting

There is a condition called "Nasal Drip" where the nose is effectively running all the time particularly in cold weather. It usually runs down the back of the throat rather than the nose. It causes the throat to clog up with thick mucus. It can stick to the back of the throat like a thick wax. It can restrict breathing and when it gets really bad the only way to shift it is to try and hawk it up. But spitting it out on the street is just gross and unhygienic. It looks to me as though Roy Hodgson is a sufferer as you often see him with a hankie in cold weather.

This hankie is likely to get overused soon ,both as a token of surrender and to dry tears,as England take a squad equivalent to the Albanian thirds.

This hankie is likely to get overused soon ,both as a token of surrender and to dry tears,as England take a squad equivalent to the Albanian thirds.

Time and time again the so called leagues elite pale into insignificance so what the hell difference will it make :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm going Dutch for Euro 2012 'wij houden van oranje'

I hate people that spit just for the sake it, it's disgusting.

I was stood outside the chippy with my dog last week while was boyfriend was inside buying tea. There were two young lads infront of him waiting for their food an every 10 seconds or so, one of them came to the door just to spit outside! First time he did it, it landed right next to my foot!

He wasn't doing it to clear his throat, wasn't hacking anything up thankfully. He was just spitting saliva for the sake of it.

If I have to vacate my throat then I do it in the gutter or grate, not a good look gobbin in puplic, its something scrubbers and divs do to make them look hard, like f in and blinding every other word, SCRUBBERS.

Archived