Is it anotomically neccessary to spit in public?

Girls love boys that spit.

It's customary to have two or three lads sitting on park benches spitting constantly on the ground between their feet while the young ladies giggle in anticipation.

The first lad to make a pool big enough to fill the space between their Reeboks wins the girl. After choosing which tart he wants the couple go off behind a hedge and procreate for the sole purpose of getting cheap housing and benefits.

Ye joke not. :hihi::hihi:

I was once at the bus stop and there was a school boy spitting I put up with it for a while and then asked him why he felt the need to do that? He was quite stunned by the question and mumbled something incoherent. I then said your mum must be so proud of you. Funnily enough he stopped spitting!

But you wonder where they get it from.

They see their role model "idols" doing this on the football pitch pretty much every weekend. I don't watch footy enough to offer a recent example but I remember some years ago watching a match where the camera cut to a Rooney close-up and what did we get... SPIT.

It's no wonder people act this way when they see their hero's doing the same, they probably think it makes them cool.

But you wonder where they get it from.

They see their role model "idols" doing this on the football pitch pretty much every weekend. I don't watch footy enough to offer a recent example but I remember some years ago watching a match where the camera cut to a Rooney close-up and what did we get... SPIT.

It's no wonder people act this way when they see their hero's doing the same, they probably think it makes them cool.

Not everyone has a footballer as a role model but they do have peers that behave in a similar fashion so it's likely to be those knobs that they emulate.

Reference Rooney; can you be sure it wasn't pie crust he was ejecting?

Isn't it Singapore wher you get sent to jail for spitting in the street. Perhaps the council in Sheffield might want to do something useful and bring in a byelaw against it.

If it works as well as the 'dogs must be on a lead' by-law it wont be that effective.

Archived