Singapore airlines

Really good company, never had a problem with them,not always the cheapest but they get you there in style and comfort. does what it says on the tin. Why do you ask?

Amazing. We flew with Hannah when she was about 18 months old. We hardly saw her .. The staff were carrying her around showing her all the plane.

Stunning and caring staff ... Would highly recommend and would certainly fly with them again.

Singapore airlines is the only direct non-stop link between Manchester and south east Asia. Malaysian used to have a flight from Manchester to Kuala Lumpur, which was brilliant because it was always empty, and you could lie down and sleep on it. They axed it in 2006.

Flown with them a few times to Oz. Always great. One time when we were late leaving Manchester I missed my connection They didn't even give me a chance to complain - buses were waiting and we were whisked off to a hotel for rest/food/shower and then transport back to the airport.

Also, if you're not flying business or first class, the upper deck on their A380's has a standard section at the back which has seats in a 2-4-2 rather than 3-4-3 arrangement. You get an extra (very useful) storage locker next to the window.

Archived