Overuse of the word "Obviously"

I'm guilty of "at the end of the day" overuse.

Inappropriate use of the word "literally" used to do my head in, now I just laugh at the unlikely situations that people seem to be getting themselves into.

The use of the suffix -itis to turn an adjective into a faux medical condition causes me to look condascendingly at the stupiditis sufferer and ask how they know that their adjective is inflammed

:o

Please present yourself for public flogging.

Obviously, is demonstrably less of an irritation than people who use 'demonstrably' all the time, the overuse of the word 'demonstrably' actually fills me with the desire to perform a violent act upon anyone who utters the 'd' word.

Your average chav couldn't pronounce demonstrably!

Just going to have a bit of fun and annoy some people..............

I was suffering with chronic pain in my toe 24/7, an i was like saying to mi mate, i really ought to get to the ospical, and she was like, yeh, you should cos obvissly its serious. So, at the end of the day, i am the only one who can sort it out, so i took missen off, and it turned out to be nowt!

:hihi::hihi:

Archived