Mobile phone obsessives

I can't deny what a useful item these can be when you are out and about,but it seems to me that some people would be bereft without one.

Even better: clients come to office, and are liable for my fees, yet take incoming calls- I don't mind too much, as they're paying for me to sit and watch 'em!

... and people in the checkout queues who have them stuck in their ears whilst being served.thats just ignorant and I wish the checkout girls would make them stand aside until they had their undivided attention.

Some of us are quite capable of talking on our phones, packing our shopping and paying for it without having to exchange banal pleasantries with check out staff or holding up the queue.

jb

Some of us are quite capable of talking on our phones, packing our shopping and paying for it without having to exchange banal pleasantries with check out staff or holding up the queue.

jb

I'm sure that you are multiskilled.........and ignorant

Archived