Marginalising the young.

Young people today do not have a prayer of earning a proper living. They were originally marginalised and excluded by the thatcher regime. It has now almost become "fashionable" for MPs to do young people down. They really do not have a chance in life unless given a financial helping hand from relatives. Houses are far too expensive to buy and rents unaffordable.

That's a bit selfish having children just so they can wipe your arse when you can’t.:D

Not selfish. It is merely the cycle of life. Unfortunately it has been interrupted, hopefully not terminally. The young of today are the adults of tomorrow. One day they will take charge of us, so perhaps we should treat them kindly.:(

Young people today do not have a prayer of earning a proper living. They were originally marginalised and excluded by the thatcher regime. It has now almost become "fashionable" for MPs to do young people down. They really do not have a chance in life unless given a financial helping hand from relatives. Houses are far too expensive to buy and rents unaffordable.

i like it how you are accusing the mp's for expensive houses for the young today, personally i think it should be illegal to own more than one house unless you are a council housing association at all, no buy to let no nothing.

m.p's are not to blame for todays greedy society that profiteer when all someone wants is a basic roof over their head !

i like it how you are accusing the mp's for expensive houses for the young today, personally i think it should be illegal to own more than one house unless you are a council housing association at all, no buy to let no nothing.

m.p's are not to blame for todays greedy society that profiteer when all someone wants is a basic roof over their head !

"There is no such thing as society" were the most remembered words of one of her most famous speeches. Didn't she sell council houses off too and create a housing crisis? :loopy:

She started the rot that we still have with us today.

Also she deregulated the banks and allowed them to gamble with OUR money!

I've seen some tired anti Thatcher rants but this is one of the worst. I'll add "young people not being able to buy a house" to the list of problems Thatcher caused along with:

Global Warming

AIDS

Sinking the Titanic

Apollo 13

9/11

Sheffield Floods

Australian Drought

American Civl War

etc etc

Of course they are, cuts in education mean thicker young people who are easier to use NLP on.

Most MP's today are 'common purpose' trained and therefore highly susceptible to those who do not have the best interests of this country.

Common purpose also works under the 'charter house rules' meaning it's secretive. Now why would a charity be secretive?

Have a look on google for a guy named Brian Gerrish, he has them sussed and can explain it better than I ever could.

Archived